- Low profile height adjustable articulating headpiece with dual operation control knobs
- Motorized controls for height adjustment: 22.5 in. (57 cm) to 32.5 in. (83 cm), Back Rest: 0°- 80°, leg section
- Trendelenburg: 0°- 6°
- Patient/Staff hand-held control
- Emergency backrest release lever to override power backrest
- 24 VDC battery back-up allows power functions when not plugged into an outlet
- Patient surface: 22 in. (56 cm) x 75 in. (191 cm)
- Weight capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Customizable colors
- 3 in. (8 cm) Sectional mattress pad with memory foam, spruce 4 way stretch
Premier Stretcher Chair and Stretcher Table Solutions from KLM Medical Equipment
KLM Medical Equipment is a distributor for Hausted Surgi-Chair Series ESC Series throughout Nebraska. For 20 years, KLM Medical Equipment has brought innovative and economic equipment to medical clients that represent the perfect mix of value and performance.
Working directly with manufacturers allows KLM to possess excellent product knowledge and direct medical equipment news. When new and innovative products are available, trust KLM to bring them to you. Contact us today to get started.
Available through KLM Medical Equipment:
- ESCEYEST (120V) Surgical Stretcher
- ESDEYEST (220V) Surgical Stretcher
Distributed by KLM Medical Equipment
Manufactured by Hausted Surgical Stretchers
With more than 60 years of expertise and innovation in the manufacture and sale of patient handling systems, Hausted continues to improve the development and design of its transport stretchers and surgical chairs. It is because we listen to our customers that we are able to deliver reliable solutions to fit your needs. Hausted is a trusted name with thousands of stretchers and chairs in use, many lasting decades. This attention to quality and design makes Hausted a trusted favorite of surgeons. Hausted is well known for specialty stretchers, but we also offer a broad line of patient handling solutions with attention to detail that results in better patient care and a better working environment for the caregiver.