Surgical Table Mattress Replacements
Your surgical table’s mattress is an important component of your surgical positioning equipment. From offering comfort and stability to providing enhanced safety, and more, your surgical mattress pads need to be in top shape to accommodate all of your patients. Whether you’re a Urologist, Orthopedic surgeon, or general physician, we have the surgical table pads you need to improve the look, feel, and function of your surgical positioning equipment. Not sure if you need surgical table mattress replacements? Here are some things to consider:
- Comfort – Are your surgical mattress pads accommodating your patient’s comfort needs? Do they offer rebound support? If not, it’s time for new pads.
- Age – How long has it been since you replaced your surgical mattress pads? If your pads are old and outdated, then it may be time to have them replaced with new pad technology.
- Aesthetic – If your surgical table pads are ripped or deteriorated, it can reflect poorly on your practice. Replace your old and outdated surgical table pads with the innovation and style of Infinitus Medical Technologies.
Surgical Mattress Pads with Rebound Support
These surgical mattress pads do not use memory foam. Other brands that offer memory foam surgical mattress pads only absorb some pressure and don’t address rebound support. Rebound support is crucial in optimizing pressure management for surgical patients. The surgical table pads that we provide are characterized by indentation force deflection, which determines fitness and softness, both important qualities in surgical mattress pads.
Infinitus surgical mattress pads are equipped with PneumaFOM® technology. This offers comfort similar to memory foam with the added benefit of rebound support. With stable temperatures that don’t exceed 100°F, these reinforced surgical table pads enhance stability and safety. Some defining characteristics of these surgical mattress pads include:
- Pressure Absorption
- Rebound Support
- Pressure Management
- Temperature Stability (0°F-100°)
- Quality Outer Coverings (with thread over sewn seams)
- Enhanced Friction Coefficient
- Velcro Strips
- Long-Lasting Design