The Azul ITPW has two options for security:
- One option is the high friction surface area on the underside of the wedge, that when combined with our Hadron, Genesis, and Infinity friction moveable pad systems, will combine with the patient’s weight to offer stability and effiacy.
- The second option is a moveable antifriction plate that will secure the patient and the pad down to the table. This does not require surgical bed rail clamps. Neither of these options use Velcro®, thus improving cleaning processes.
The Azul allows the body to naturally transition during Trendelenburg as one unit, this relieves preferential gravity dependant pressure on the neck, base of cervical spine, and the shoulders (brachial plexus).
This unique reusable foam wedge was designed to absorb the inertia of the patient, rather than provide a counter force of stability. Patients won’t travel up the elevated shoulder ramps during transition.
About Infinitus Medical Technologies – iMT®
A Company Founded by Surgical Providers for Surgical Providers!
Infinitus Medical Technologies (iMT®) uses a clinical approach to creating effective solutions for surgical care environments and beyond. IMT supplies the products that have been inspired by surgical providers looking for solutions to improve efficiency, standardize care and safety for both patients and their care providers. The benefits of these problem-solving products filter down to recovery, success rates and even ROI with improving utilization of time and staff.
Other products include:
- View All Trendelenburg Positioning Pad Systems
- The iON ESPS® arm adduction
- The Genesis Bi-Wing AAP® positioning system
- The Hadron FPLS® (Foam Pad Lift System)
- The Prometheus STPS® bariatric table converter
- The Kyber SSC® bariatric curved fixed retractor post
- The AZUL ITPW Inertial Trendelenburg Positioning Wedge