Finally, a Trendelenburg positioning pad that keeps both patients and surgical staff safe!
A quick and easy solution as both a Trendelenburg positioning pad and an arm adduction pad, the Genesis solves many of the problems of safely moving and securing patients.
- Trendelenburg positioning large patients – The Genesis was designed to assist surgical staff with Trendelenburg positioning high bmi patients up to 500 lbs. The six handles on the positioning pad help distribute weight and provide ergonomic handling. Read more about the Hadron pad included with the Genesis here.
- Trendelenburg stabilizer – With excellent traction and efficacy, the Genesis is the ideal Trendelenburg positioning device with superior stability. The large surface area is safe for skin contact while providing outstanding hold. The Genesis also comes with a large chest strap for securing patients in a steep Trendelenburg position.
- Arm Adduction Pad – Easy arm adduction positioning pad all in one piece. No more working with different parts for each arm, pad, and other Trendelenburg positioning pad pieces. And, no more time spent taping various pieces together.
- Positioning pad with handles – Like our Hadron FPLS®, the Genesis is the only foam pad lift system on the market. Especially essential for large patients but also for patients of all size, intubation can be done with the patient’s head at the end of the table and then the patient can be moved easily and safely into position for lithotomy surgical positions.
- Developed by surgical and anesthesia providers – The Genesis solves many of the nuisances experienced by surgical staff. As a Trendelenburg position pad with handles, the Genesis benefits surgeons, anesthetists, surgical staff and more.
- Easy to use, secure and intubation friendly, the Genesis Bi-Wing AAP® is a full Trendelenburg positioning solution.
About Infinitus Medical Technologies – iMT®
A Company Founded by Surgical Providers for Surgical Providers!
Infinitus Medical Technologies (iMT®) uses a clinical approach to creating effective solutions for surgical care environments and beyond. IMT supplies the products that have been inspired by surgical providers looking for solutions to improve efficiency, standardize care and safety for both patients and their care providers. The benefits of these problem-solving products filter down to recovery, success rates and even ROI with improving utilization of time and staff.
Other products include:
- The iON ESPS® arm adduction
- The Hadron FPLS® (Foam Pad Lift System)
- The Prometheus STPS® bariatric table converter
- The Kyber SSC® bariatric curved fixed retractor post
- The AZUL ITPW Inertial Trendelenburg Positioning Wedge